5500 E. Cheryl Parkway, off Fish Hatchery Road, South of PD
August 19th, 2023 from 10am-5pm (rain or shine)
- Free to attend!
- Over 100 Artists Showcase Their Work
- Live Music Performed All Day
- Wisconsin Craft Beer Garden
- Local Food Vendors
15th Annual Agora Art Fair
More than 100 Wisconsin artists will gather for the 15th Annual Agora Art Fair on Saturday, August 19 amid the architecture and natural prairie landscape of Agora in Fitchburg, WI. The event will include local and regional artists from every medium including painting, ceramics, jewelry, photography, glass, metals, woodwork, mixed media, fiber, and sculpture.
Art, Entertainment and more
Besides the art, other activities include live music on two stages, a Wisconsin Craft Brew & Wine Garden, a Children’s Art Yard, local food and beverage choices, retailer specials, and more:
- Children’s Art Yard: Sponsored by Magic 98, this area will give kids of all ages the opportunity to have fun and express their creativity.
- Local Restaurants with expanded and diverse food offerings, including vegan and gluten free options
- Wisconsin Craft Brewery Beer Garden: Wisconsin brews and wines will be flowing next to the stage with live music all day. Operated by the Fitchburg Chamber Business and Visitors Bureau offering selections from local breweries. Table seating will also be available in this area.
- Art in the Wind: Back by popular demand, Art in the Wind returns to the Agora Art Fair. Kite enthusiasts don’t stop with flying store-bought kites at their local park. Some of our kiters build their own masterpieces and travel the world to color the sky with their creations.
The 15th Annual Agora Art Fair is sponsored by Promega Corporation, SprintPrint, BMO Harris Bank, Hop Haus Brewing Company, Terravessa Fitchburg, Madison Essentials Magazine, Magic 98, Fitchburg Star/Connect Fitchburg, the Agora, Fitchburg Center, and the Fitchburg Chamber Visitor and Business Bureau.
Details can be found at AgoraArtFair.com For volunteer opportunities, call Steve at 277-2592.