The start of the new year is the perfect time to focus on you! Keep your health and wellness goals on track with help from local businesses. You'll find great resources in Fitchburg that will help you feel renewed and refreshed in 2024, whether you’re looking to focus on health and wellness, or just looking to unwind and relax.
Many of us have renewed motivation to reach our fitness goals in 2024. You'll find the perfect fitness facility in Fitchburg to help you reach your goals - with 24 hour gyms, pools, yoga, martial arts classes and more:
- Anytime Fitness - Two locations in Fitchburg, with 24/7 access for members
- Dragonfly Hot Yoga - Popular local studio with in-studio, online, and private classes
- Empower Martial Arts - Martial Arts instruction for kids and adults
- Forward Thai Boxing - Qualified instructors teaching sound practices and curriculum in Muay Thai and Krav Maga
- Infinity Martial Arts - Family-friendly martial arts training
- Lioness Fitness - Small group weight lifting for women. Low/no impact, prenatal/postpartum friendly, childcare available
- Perennial Yoga - An energy-rich and serenity-filled yoga and meditation studio teaching ancient practices that improve their way of being in the world
- Pinnacle Health and Fitness - Offering personal training, bootcamp fitness, group exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Princeton Club - Strength and cardio equipment, indoor saline & whirlpool, private Lady's Only workout room, more than 150 pieces of cardio equipment, a 142 inch Cardio Cinema room, unlimited use of group classes.
- Venus Inspires - A health and wellness company that encourages individuals to start their health and wellness journey from within.
Escape from the winter blahs with a trip to Kneaded Relief Day Spa & Wellness, a full service Wellness Spa specializing in massage therapy, facials, nail services, waxing, body treatments, hydrotherapy, personal training and wellness classes, to create a stronger body, mind and spirit. Choose from their extensive spa services to create a custom visit tailored to you, or choose from their spa packages that conveniently bundle several services together!
Elements Massage is another great relaxation resource. The Elements approach is designed to match you with the therapist and the specific technique that's best for your unique health and well-being. They also offer a monthly wellness membership, with members-only specials and no long term contracts.
West Therapeutic Healing Center is dedicated to pain management and stress relief, excellent for recovery when you're starting a new fitness routine. Their goal is to provide personalized care while working to help release tension and reduce the continuous pain patients experience. Their center also offers energy work and health coaching.
Ignite Wellness Partners provides Semaglutide weight loss treatments that can help you build a better future for yourself, customizing a plan for your individual needs. They dive into understanding your past weight management efforts, considering your motivations, and discovering your strengths. Weekly treatments is a custom-blended medication that is individually formulated for each patient. Learn more and book your consultation at ignitewellnesspartners.com
Natural Path Health Center specializes in rebuilding health with the use of Naturopathic Health Principles, Diet & Lifestyle changes. Their approach works very well for chronic conditions because they work to rebuild the health of the individual from the inside out instead of treating outward symptoms. Dr. Chad Oler has been studying natural health and healing for most of his life with extensive experience researching and consulting on applying naturopathic techniques in clinical practice, nutrition and exercise. He co-founded the Natural Path Health Center in Madison, WI, in December 2000.