Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Fitchburg! Many local businesses have specials for March 17th. Sweet treats, traditional favorites and amazing drink specials are all on the menu.
- Rolling Pin Bake Shop: Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Thirsty Goat: St. Paddy’s Specials! Shepherds Pie, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Reuben Sandwich, Corned Beef Rolls and lots o’ Irish inspired Drink Specials
- Oasis Cafe: Stop by to see their recently renovated space and get a festive coffee drink — Irish Cream Cold Brew, Emerald Isle Latte, Stout Mocha, Pistachio Mocha, Dancing Leprechaun Latte
- Flying Hound Alehouse: Serving their signature corned beef & cabbage all day, with lots of drink specials
- Quivey’s Grove: Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner served with carrots, red potatoes and horseradish sauce. Served all day in the Stable Grill and The Stonehouse.
- Benvenuto’s: Only at the Fitchburg and Beaver Dam locations, Benvenuto’s is serving up traditional Irish favorites on Friday! Corned Beef & Cabbage with carrots, potatoes, rye bread and your choice of soup or salad.
- Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream: The Emerald Isle Shake is available for a limited time! A Mint Avalanche shake topped with Andes Candies, edible gold stars and whipped cream... Some would say it's better than finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow