The Fitchburg Chamber Visitor & Business Bureau is a not-for-profit business membership organization with more than 400 members. An elected Board of Directors governs the Chamber. A professional staff handles the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Our Mission: The Fitchburg Chamber Visitor & Business Bureau provides tools, resources and opportunities to support the success of our members. We accomplish this by uniting and engaging businesses, residents, civic leadership and visitors.
Our work includes:
- Networking events, information and educational programming designed to grow our business and your networks.
- Market the community of Fitchburg and its businesses by supporting tourism, events and promotional activities.
- Inform and represent the business community on local legislative topics.
- Create a collaborative environment to foster a thriving and vibrant community within our region.
- Be active partners with our Regional Economic Development peers and partners in order to ensure the region remains a strong economic engine in Wisconsin.