Rides/Runs/Walks

 


Fast and FuriousFAST AND FURIOUS CRITERIUM

A 1km, D-shaped course around the picturesque downtown Fitchburg Agora Complex. Great restaurants and stores close to the course will be open. The Fitchburg Fast and Furious Criterium is held under USACycling Permit (Pending). All USAC/WCA rules apply.  Helmets are required at all times when on a bicycle.  A Valid USAC license is required to race. Unlicensed riders must purchase a single day license or annual license.


raceforthecure copyRACE FOR THE CURE

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. Participants raise significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program. The Race for the Cure is set in the picturesque setting of the Agora Fitchburg and winds thru the neighborhoods of Fitchburg who support the walkers/runners!


2016-07-fitchburg-bike-8702BIKE FOR BOYS & GIRLS CLUB

Bike For Boys & Girls Club brings family, friends, coworkers and neighbors together for a fun-filled ride through beautiful Dane County one summer morning every year. Pledges raised support the ongoing mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Dane County to provide programs that inspire and enable our youth to realize their full potential.

You can get involved as an individual rider or join a team. Cyclists of all ages and abilities can join in on one of three planned routes. Sign up today and help empower Dane County kids!


290X297_Walk for wishes_girlsWALK 4 WISHES TO BENEFIT MAKE-A-WISH WISCONSIN

Help make wishes come true by participating in the 5K run, two-mile walk, wheelchair race, kids’ dash and family fun day. The more pledges we raise, the more wishes we can grant, and the more you’ll help children living with life-threatening medical conditions.

It’s free to register, and we just simply ask that you help raise pledges through your friends, family and co-workers so we can continue granting the wishes of local children living with life-threatening medical conditions.


soleburnerSOLE BURNER

This 30-year-old event is moving to Fitchburg to accommodate for the exciting new changes for 2017. This year we hope you will join us for a 50K supported Bike Ride, a 3 Mile Family-Fun Ride, a 5K Run/Walk, a 1K Kids’ Run, and a Diaper Dash for infants. Whether you’re walking, running, or biking, we cannot wait to see you at McKee Farms Park for a weekend of live music, food trucks, kids’ entertainment, prize giveaways, and more!


celtic crossCELTIC CROSS

This is a USA Cycling sanctioned cyclocross race, part of the Wisconsin Cycling Association series and involves multiple races throughout the day, with separate contests for different ages, genders and abilities. Help cheer on the more than 300 competitors and enjoy music, food and a beer garden.


berbeeBERBEE DERBY

It’s like a Thanksgiving Day parade only faster! The Berbee Derby is an annual Thanksgiving Day 10K run and 5K run/walk is a family friendly event that benefits the Technology Education Foundation. The Berbee Derby is a fun-filled community event that has been running 14 years strong!

 

 


 

COMMUNITY EVENTS

4th Annual Kickin’ It For Kids

Mark Your Calendars!! August 19th is the 4th Annual “Kickin’ It For Kids” Charity Kickball Tournament at McGaw Park in Fitchburg. The tournament will begin at 10:00 am. Throughout the day, local businesses will compete in a double elimination tournament. The event will open up to the public beginning at 1:00 pm. At 1:00 pm the First Responder vehicles arrive. Included in […]

Stay Connected