- About Us
- Find a Business
- Business Resources
- About Fitchburg
- Visit Fitchburg
Front Desk Coordinator: This position is ideal for those who are goal oriented, enjoy a fast- paced,
fun work environment and take pride in offering amazing customer service. Duties include, but are
not limited to:
· Facilitating a wonderful salon experience by informing guests of our services and
providing salon tours.
· Booking appointments via phone calls, emails, and Facebook requests
· Handling transactions
· Managing service provider schedules
· Social media marketing
· Building email campaigns
· Maintaining retail inventory
Associate Stylists: This position is for new grads who are goal oriented, hard-working and looking to become successful salon professionals. The associate program is designed to develop your skills on the floor in 3-6-months. During the program, you will work closely with a master stylist, while we coach you into a successful career in which you can earn a beautiful living and financial freedom.
Aesthetician: This position requires appropriate licensure and a working knowledge of Microderm abrasion, chemical peels, relaxing facials, and make up application. Lash extensions are a plus! At Salon KB we focus on offering a relaxing facial service while performing anti-aging techniques. All facial services include a facial, neck, and shoulder massage.
· Personal Stylist App
· No cost hair service
· Discounted skin care services
· Employee status VS Independent Contractor (Taxes are matched by the employer)
· Business/service provider liability insurance paid
· Free or discounted continuing education
· Personal financial planning
· Drama free, fun environment
· Flexible schedule
· Direct deposit
· Professional development coaching
· PERFORMANCED BASED PAY – you are in control of your earnings!
Does this sound like you, or someone you may know? Send us your resume at email@example.com.