- About Us
- Find a Business
- Business Resources
- About Fitchburg
- Visit Fitchburg
Launch your career with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® as a mover and discover the opportunities for growth into a driver position, office position or movement to other franchises. At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® your opportunities for growth are endless. More than one quarter of our franchise owners originally started as employees in our system!
Looking for a new career in 2017? Tired of feeling like a robot? TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® the award-winning moving company, is growing and we are looking for quality people to join our team!
Compensation: Pay starts at a base rate of $13/hr for Movers; promote up and become a driver starting at $16/hr base rate. Potential to earn $50 or more in CASH TIPS per day and commissions.
Part-Time positions available- select 2-3 days a week that you can work. Get in now and be the first person to get Full Time hours when we get busier!
· Team player with a strong work ethic
· Commitment to Excellence
· Professional appearance; positive attitude & approach to problem solving
· Endurance & strength to do required physical labor and constant walking
· Positive attitude & approach to problem solving
· Drivers – Valid WI Driver’s License, 21 or older, motor vehicle record in good standing – no CDL required!
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills
· Stamina to lift heavy items
· Willing to submit to background checks and drug screens
· Exceptional dependability
· Paycheck every week & direct deposit available
· FREE uniforms & 3 days of PAID training before your first move
· Flexible hours, PT & weekend work available
· Stay in shape while you earn $$
· Monthly awards
· Management opportunities available within our company and our national system
· Healthcare and dental benefits after 60 days
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an “at will” basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
Click here to apply!